DuraClassic™ Balustrades Specifications
1.1 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- A. Balustrade system shall be DuraClassic™ Poly/Marble Balustrade by Melton Classics Incorporated according to their design number ______________.
- B. All railing connections shall be made with Melton Classics stainless steel rail connection hardware.
- C. Newel posts shall be Melton Classics DuraClassic™ design number ____________.
- A. Submit Melton Classics DuraClassic™ balustrade literature and part cut sheets.
1.3 DELIVERY STORAGE AND INSTALLATION
- A. Storage and installation shall be according to manufacturer-supplied instructions.
- B. Balustrade components shall be protected from dirt and damage prior to and during installation.
- Manufacturer shall furnish a Limited Lifetime Warranty that its DuraClassic™ Poly/Marble Balustrades shall be free from manufacturing defects.
2.1 ACCEPTABLE MANUFACTURER
- Melton Classics Incorporated
P.O. Box 465020
Lawrenceville, GA 30042-5020
770-963-3060 • 800-963-3060 • Fax 770-962-6988
- A. Balusters, railings, newel posts, and spacer blocks shall be manufactured from
DuraClassic™ polymer/marble composite.
- B. Hardware shall be stainless steel.
- C. Balusters shall be provided with structural pipe and polyurethane core.
- A. Follow manufacturers detailed installation instructions using recommended adhesives and caulks.
- B. Protect all DuraClassic™ Balustrade components from damage and dirt during the installation process.
- C. Immediately after Installation prime and paint with Duration acrylic latex paint by